Like peach season in Georgia, the aroma of this premium black tea will transport you straight to the orchard at the peak of harvest. A full-bodied flavor, Georgia Sunshine is blended with real peaches, fresh ginger, and it's gluten-free. Each tin makes 20-30 cups of tea.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The signature flavor profile of a premium black tea permeates the entire cup.
- The cup is hearty and slightly sweet.
- The aroma is almost as good as sipping the tea...almost.
- Premium black tea
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F).
- Place 1 family-sized filter in the bottom of your tea pitcher.
- Slowly pour the water over the tea.
- Steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the filter.
- Add water and ice and serve.